Posted in General Business 17 days ago.
We are seeking a Senior RPA Developer to support our Federal customer to develop and maintain new automations, enabling the establishment of the RPA enterprise platform on the cloud.
*Positions are contingent on funding.
Location of work is 100% remote.
- Support the development, test and deployment of the RPA use cases, utilizing UiPath toolset.
- Completing all necessary processes and artifacts for the developed automations.
- Develop and document additional artifacts for automation requirements.
- Perform other necessary analytical, software engineering, and/or development life cycle tasks as needed to fulfill requirements with deploying new capabilities.
- Utilize source controls tools (SVN and Git) to manage the code development.
- Follow Agile best practices to complete assigned work activities.
- Assist in finalizing and operationalizing processes around governance and operation of the RPA program such as COE, development
- Support creation of executive level reports and presentations as needed to various levels of leadership and RPA customers.
Project Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university (or additional four (4) years of related experience in lieu of degree) required.
- At least five (5) years of related experience required.
- RPA automation development experience with tools such as UI Path.
- Experience developing and supporting multiple bots, both attended and unattended.
- Experience with integration, deployment and CI/CD pipeline support.
- Experience providing support for infrastructure assessment & scaling; Platform test (performance, load, stress, integration); Monitoring and Logging; RPA package maintenance and new package identification; Source code and release management; Automation impact assessment; New Bot assessment and prioritization; Production issue resolution, incident management.
- Experience developing Proofs of Concepts (Security, logging, auditing, account functionality, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to work well independently or in a team setting.
Additional Requirements as per contract/client:
- Candidates must meet requirements to obtain and maintain a Federal Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) clearance
- Candidates must be a US Citizen or a Legal Permanent Resident (Green Card status) for 3 years, and be Federal Tax compliant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide design and implementation expertise to a cross-functional software development team.
- Design and develop software applications from business requirements in collaboration with other team members.
- Support testing and remediate defects.
- May mentor entry and mid-level developers.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 5-7 years of related experience required.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience considered in lieu of degree.
Education and Experience Requirements
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We're proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Maximus compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to job location, a candidate's education, training, experience, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value analysis including seniority and merit systems, as well as internal pay alignment. Annual salary is just one component of Maximus's total compensation package. Other rewards may include short- and long-term incentives as well as program-specific awards. Additionally, Maximus provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off. Compensation ranges may differ based on contract value but will be commensurate with job duties and relevant work experience. An applicant's salary history will not be used in determining compensation. Maximus will comply with regulatory minimum wage rates and exempt salary thresholds in all instances.
18 minutes ago
IAP Worldwide Services
about 1 hour ago
about 17 hours ago
Prospect Medical Holdings, Inc.