Posted in General Business 11 days ago.
Maximus Federal, a leading provider of innovative business process management and technology solutions for the Federal government, is seeking a highly experienced and dynamic Director, Google Partner Alliance that will drive new integrated solutions and growth through the strategic utilization of digital transformation, multi-cloud, cybersecurity, advanced analytics, and AI/ML solutions.
In this role, you will play a critical role in shaping the company's growth strategy and go-to-market to drive expansion in the Federal market with Google. Leveraging your deep understanding of Federal government needs and cutting-edge technology solutions, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies that enable Maximus Federal to deliver superior value to its customers.
If you are a visionary leader with a passion for driving growth and delivering innovative solutions to the Federal government, we invite you to join Maximus Federal. This is an exceptional opportunity to shape the future of our organization and make a significant impact in the market.
*This is a hybrid role and qualified candidates must reside in the DMV (DC, Maryland, or Virginia) area for a comfortable commute.
Program Specific Responsibilities:
•Highly proactive and responsive Partner management to support Google, working at all levels of the Partner organization to gain insights, creating visibility and preference for Maximus, care and feeding, and building a long-term relationship.
•Working cross functionally, lead the development and implementation of a comprehensive and integrated growth strategy with Google and the Maximus Sales, technical and marketing teams to drive pipeline, revenue and to expand Maximus Federal's footprint in the Federal market.
•Align with the internal Maximus business development/Sales and Google BD/Sales teams to identify new business opportunities, participate in customer meetings to present integrated Maximus and Google solutions, while cultivating relationships with key stakeholders in the federal government, including agencies, departments, and decision-makers with a consultative approach.
•Lead cross-functional teams to develop and deliver innovative and differentiated solutions and potential prototypes or pilots with Google that address the unique challenges faced by Federal agencies, leveraging digital, multi-cloud, cybersecurity, advanced analytics, and AI/ML technologies.
•Collaborate and coordinate with internal teams, including account leads, operations, capture and proposal leads, the CTO office and technical teams, and others to ensure seamless integration and successful delivery of solutions.
•With Google, facilitate and track business development efforts with specific accounts, and solution development efforts across the teams, providing regular updates, reports and metrics on progress.
•Stay abreast of industry trends, regulatory changes, and emerging technologies to identify growth opportunities and drive innovation within Maximus Federal.
•Monitor and analyze market conditions, competitive landscape, and customer needs to inform strategic decision-making and identify areas for improvement.
•Provide thought leadership and act as a trusted advisor to senior executives, offering insights and recommendations to drive business growth and improve customer outcomes.
•Foster a culture of excellence, collaboration, and innovation within the Google Partner practice.
•Bachelor's degree or related experience in business, computer science, engineering, or a related field.
•At least 10 years experience in the technology industry and Public Sector market.
•Deep understanding of Federal government procurement processes, regulations, and contract vehicles.
•Strong business acumen and ability to translate customer needs into innovative and scalable solutions.
•Experience with digital transformation, multi-cloud, cybersecurity, advanced analytics, and AI/ML technologies.
•Excellent leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to lead and inspire cross-functional teams.
•Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and build relationships at all levels of an organization.
•Strategic mindset, with the ability to think critically and make data-driven decisions.
•Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to navigate complex challenges.
•Relevant Google/Mandiant certifications such as Cloud Digital Leader and Professional Cloud and/or Security Platforms preferred.
•Security Clearances a plus
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities, support pipeline development and maturity, and drive sales with strategic alliances.
- Work with alliance partners to develop joint go-to-market strategies and/or differentiated solution offerings, and to cultivate opportunities for joint opportunity captures/pursuits.
- Coordinate with internal teams to develop business objectives or initiatives that would benefit from external alliances or partnerships.
- Based on target alliances and partnerships, develop sales engagement plan for identifying, engaging, and pursuing mutually beneficial accounts and opportunities.
- Develop and deliver presentations demonstrating value of potential partnership opportunities.
- Work with, and support, the Partnerships Team during the due diligence process when evaluating potential partners and negotiates terms.
- Develop messaging or talking points used in partnership-related marketing collateral and other communications.
- Represent the company externally to develop additional business.
- Shape service delivery and execution with the design and implementation of strategies and initiatives related to strategic alliances.
- Evaluate alliance performance using data and report outcomes.
- Contribute to strategic planning, direction, and goal setting for the department in collaboration with senior management.
- Establish departmental policies, practices, and procedures that have significant impact on the organization.
- Manage budget and staffing for the department.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience.
- 5 years of previous experience managing experienced professional level employees.
- Knowledge of partner relationships and structure.
- Extensive experience with the concepts and principles of one or more related fields or departments, including technical knowledge.
- Experience required with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- Knowledgeable in SharePoint.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic environment, requiring flexibility, and excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to implement strategic alliance programs and to drive financial growth through partnerships and alliances.
Education and Experience Requirements
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We're proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Maximus compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to job location, a candidate's education, training, experience, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value analysis including seniority and merit systems, as well as internal pay alignment. Annual salary is just one component of Maximus's total compensation package. Other rewards may include short- and long-term incentives as well as program-specific awards. Additionally, Maximus provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off. Compensation ranges may differ based on contract value but will be commensurate with job duties and relevant work experience. An applicant's salary history will not be used in determining compensation. Maximus will comply with regulatory minimum wage rates and exempt salary thresholds in all instances.
about 2 hours ago
IAP Worldwide Services
about 8 hours ago
about 9 hours ago
30+ days ago
30+ days ago
2 minutes ago