Posted in Salon/Spa/Fitness 4 months ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of the locker room at the WELL Spa.
- Ensure prompt and courteous service to guests while making sure all guest experiences are distinctively superior.
- Responsible for vacuuming, dusting, moping, and taking out and/or picking up trash to ensure cleanliness of the mens locker room.
- Must be able to work with required cleaning products and chemicals.
- Stock restrooms with necessary supplies.
- Ensure property operation meets internal audit standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Prior cleaning experience in a full service hotel environment is preferred.
- Must have great customer service experience.
- Must be able to speak and understand the English language
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
This position reports to the Spa Manager
Note This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.