Site Production Manager
Posted in Information Technology about 1 month ago.
Location: Paulsboro, New Jersey
Overview: CompuCom is looking for a 2nd shift EUE Production Manager that will be responsible for the 12:00pm-8:00pm shift . The successful candidate will plan, direct and coordinate all operational activities on our 2nd shift. This is 100,000 sq foot I.T. configuration center where we custom configure about 1 million IT devices in a year. IT Devices to include but not limited to laptops, desktops, servers, network gear, PDAs, printers, POS equipment. This is a production environment that operates 3 shifts 24 hours a day. The Production Manager will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and leading the organization to meet & exceed our operational metrics. The Production Manager will manage team leaders, configuration technicians, material handlers and CSRs.
- Lead the team to meet/exceed all departmental metrics
- Peak performer in meeting deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Takes full responsibility for the day to day operational activities
- Improving performance, productivity, efficiency our your direct reports of team leaders, configuration technicians, material handlers and CSRs
- Team player
- Provide leadership with a Service provider style and the utmost respect
- Flexible with regards to work hours
- Communicate regular status updates on critical or unique opportunities
- Good problem solver/analytical thinker
- Strong communication skills
- Commitment to quality
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators of projects in operations
- Improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being
- Recruit, train, mentor your team members
BS degree in operations management or related field a plus. Relevant experience managing projects/operations of any size.
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager with at least 2 plus years experience
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
- Ability to not just manage but lead your team
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Familiarity with usage of Microsoft Office Products
- Flexible in hours as workflow demands
- Ability to handle change under pressure
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Leadership and organizational skills
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.