Test Lead, Web and Mobile
at Blizzard Entertainment
Posted in Software about 1 month ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Irvine, California
About the job
Creating epic Blizzard gaming experiences, like defeating Archimonde in Warlords of Draenor and climbing the Hearthstone ladder to legendary, come after talented teams spend thousands of hours perfecting the final products. We’re looking for a technically proficient and knowledgeable test lead to lead a QA test team. The ideal candidate must have a proven ability to create data focused test strategies utilizing metrics and serve as a focal leadership and mentoring point for the team.
- Lead, recruit, coach, and manage a team towards individual and team excellence.
- Partner and provide high value quality-related services to development leadership.
- Accountable for the quality of all work and relationships on their team.
- Drive test development, estimation, planning, execution, reporting, and closure.
- Create, monitor, and control metrics impacting product and team quality.
- Analyze product quality and usability, associated system limitations, and report on risk.
- Coordinate responsible test area with regional teams.
- Host test closure activities; e.g. testware evaluation, knowledge transfer, retrospectives.
- Champion the customer experience always.
- Identify risk, and report appropriately with potential solutions to our stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience leading test teams
- A minimum of 2 years’ management experience
- Experience with gray / black box test methods
- Demonstrated experience in test planning for complex features / systems
- Passion for video games and software quality
- Certifications: PMP, Scrum Master and / or Product Owner, ISTQB
- A background in web or mobile testing
- A background in test automation
- Familiar with Blizzard’s line of products and services
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.