Web Merchandising Specialist at Wilton Industries, Inc.
Posted in Media - Journalism - Newspaper 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Woodridge, Illinois
Wilton Brands LLC (“Wilton”) has a portfolio of iconic brands and is the leading supplier in the U.S. Crafts Industry. These brands help families successfully celebrate life’s many occasions, express their creativity through crafts, encourage them to share with their families and friends, and capture their meaningful and lasting memories. Wilton operates through two divisions, Wilton Enterprises and Simplicity Creative Group, which are leaders in their respective categories. Learn more about Wilton at http://www.wilton.com.
The Web Specialist will be responsible for supporting Wilton.com; including product merchandising, item setup & maintenance, sales & inventory forecasting, and execution of digital marketing activities associated with driving site traffic, customer engagement, and conversion.
- Maintain online product assortment; ensure item content is relevant, engaging, accurate, and optimized for search
- Develop innovative approaches to online promotional and merchandising tactics
- Forecast sales and inventory levels in close coordination with third-party inventory management team
- Coordinate closely with third-party fulfillment partner and internal/external customer service teams to ensure a best-in-class customer experience
- Manage on-site search to improve discoverability
- Use SEO best practices to continually improve organic search
- Leverage Google Analytics to optimize online merchandising efforts, develop promotional strategies and improve overall conversion
- Report weekly on site performance to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Coordinate with Web Manager to execute A/B tests to understand merchandising and marketing performance and optimize future strategies
- Collaborate cross functionally to execute digital content strategies
- Competitor research
- Ensure key deliverables are on-time by effectively prioritizing projects, allocating resources, making timely decisions and managing expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing
- 2-4 years’ experience in ecommerce merchandising, digital marketing and search engine optimization
- Excellent data analysis skills and experience with Google Analytics
- HTML knowledge a plus
- Understanding of Internet-related technologies and best practices, including those relating to e-commerce, search engine optimization, social media and email
- Attention to detail, with an ability to oversee and prioritize multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capability to work both independently as well as in a cross functional team environment
- Desire to continue to learn and grow professionally
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint