Client Services Executive
Posted in Information Technology 6 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Teaneck, New Jersey
Client Services Executive (CSE) –
Cognizant seeks an experienced infrastructure account leader to manage the Technology portfolios of IT outsourcing customers with P&L responsibility ranging from $10 million to $50 million, annually. This leader is responsible for developing account management strategies and driving new business throughout the portfolios, including owning the entire bid management process. While driving full lifecycle RFI/RFP responses, this infrastructure consulting leader identifies customer requirements and leads teams of solution architects, enterprise architects and program service delivery managers through the solution development process. They manage the transition and handover to our service delivery teams post deal closing and, also, manage and drive client resourcing needs to ensure the team meets committed delivery timeframes.
Infrastructure account managers may be based anywhere in the North America and will be required to travel, as needed to serve our clients.
Additional preferred qualifications include:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in information technology infrastructure outsourcing, off-shoring, managed services or professional/consulting services with enterprise customers. For the technology vertical, we require a strong background in cloud technology and experience selling through to technology companies that currently are infrastructure savvy and adept at running and managing their own IT infrastructures.
- Ability to effectively communicate to technical and non-technical audiences at all levels in an organization, including developing and conducting effective presentations, developing procedural documentation, demonstrating products & solutions and writing customer proposals.
- Willingness to travel as needed (potentially 75% or more).
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Cognizant is committed to ensuring that all current and prospective associates are afforded equal opportunities and treatment and a work environment free of harassment. For more about Cognizant please visit our web site:
- Strong technical acumen with cloud technology and offerings
- Depth of experience in delivery/transition management.
- Exposure to various ITO pricing models.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to operate in a virtual team structure.
- Deep knowledge of Data Center, Cloud, and other infrastructure-related technologies.
- High level of motivation and commitment.
- Ability to operate and deliver independently without significant oversight.
- Specific Technology vertical industry expertise is required.
- Experience managing entire RFI/RFP response process, including solution defense and orals.
- Ability to socialize ideas, make recommendations and gather team consensus to move projects forward.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 244,300 employees as of June 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at http://www.cognizant.com/or follow us on Twitter: USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions in the US, please send an email with your request to mailto:CareersNorthAmerica@cognizant.com
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.