CNC Machine Operator - 3rd Shift at Regal Beloit Corporation
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Clinton, Wisconsin
- Perform all set-ups required on CNC Machine Centers and/or Lathes.
- Operate CNC Machine Centers with maximum production and high quality.
- Train operators as required
- Perform all tooling adjustments and changes, call up programs, select proper tooling, and edit programs as required.
- Responsible for checking own work by using blueprints, micrometers, gages, etc.
- Responsible for correctly filling out production paperwork and marking parts as required.
- Follow all ISO 9001 policies and procedures.
- Able to check own work.
- The above outline the major duties required for this position and does not limit the Company’s right to assign comparable or related tasks as required.
Minimum Eligibility Qualifications:
Ability to read blueprints. Sufficient personal tools to handle job. Basic math skills including: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of whole numbers and fractions; conversion of fractions and decimals; figure diameter & radius; etc. SPC certification or able to pass SPC certification test. Prefer one year of machining experience and able to read micrometers, calipers, and other inspection equipment.
The above outlines the major duties and level of skill required for this position. It does not limit the Company’s right to assign comparable or related tasks as required.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.