Posted in Entertainment/Gaming/Casino 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
Position Purpose Facilitate on campus activities and provide assistance to guests as needed. Work with all other departments on campus when appropriate to ensure a quality and memorable experience for both internal and external guests.
- Set up, facilitate and break down daily activities for Resort guests.
- Assisting in the creation, development, and implementation of on and off site events.
- Report of any equipment challenges, changes or needs to appropriate manager or supervisor before the end of the shift.
- Assist in the marketing of daily, weekly, monthly schedule of events through approved collateral and/or daily broadcast.
- Remaining flexible and adaptable when circumstances change, ie. Pool closing, function room availability, etc.
- Communicate daily status, guest challenges and experience successes in a timely manner to the appropriate manager or supervisor. Documentation such as daily checklists and summaries must be turned in to the Activities Office.
- Be diligent in completing all assigned tasks which may include preparation of supplies for activities and experiences, facilitation of experiences, daily checklists and summaries, hourly counts if applicable, etc.
- Consult LSOPs regularly to ensure that facilitation of activities is consistent. Notify Activities Coordinator immediately of any recommended changes, challenges or omissions in the LSOPs.
- Attend mandatory meetings for the Timber Ridge Activities Team.
- Communicate with the Front Desk team when facilitating activities and answer questions when possible. If you are unable to answer questions, consult either the Activities Coordinator or Manager for assistance.
- Ask for help if you need assistance with an experience or challenge in order to keep the activity on schedule and running smoothly.
- Mascot appearances as Bruce the Moose or Crazy Coyote.
- Schedule, book, confirm, check-in and host waterpark groups and birthday parties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- High energy and positive attitude.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Highly creative, self-starter.
- Able to stand for long periods of time and multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to read, write and speak in English.
- Ability to make decisions and work independently.
- Able to work a varied schedule to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
Reporting Relationship This position reports to the Activities Supervisor.
Exemption Status Non-Exempt
Note This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.