Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Hingham, Massachusetts
This is a critical role in implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics. Must be able to work independently and manage a small team of consultants to understand business processes and design how the ERP will be leveraged and configured to meet the business needs. Previous hands-on experience in configuring the application is desired - must contribute in a variety of roles in thought leadership, business analysis, architecture, design, configuration, testing, debugging, and documentation.
* Own and aggressively drive forward the ERP configuration and integrations.
* Provide architectural assessments and tactics for implementations and integrations.
* Work with business leaders and users understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
* Fully understand application and how each business requirement benefits the users
* Hands on configuration ERP which will include but not limited to application configuration, setup, report development, and process development.
* Coordinate with various teams and users for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
* Develop and support practices and capabilities that will sustain the implementation for the long term
* Engage with stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions.
* Engage with vendors and consultants to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs.
* Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change.
* 7+ years of experience with retail/catalog/e-commerce applications
* Previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics in a retail environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to manage project plan, scope and project status updates to internal teams and stakeholders.
* Desire to manage resources.
* Ability to lead meetings and requirements gathering, prototyping, and configurations.
* Experience configuring, designing, building, testing, deploying, supporting integrations between core ERP and other systems such as customer websites, data warehouse, etc.
* Experience with all phases of the systems development lifecycle.
* Knowledge of tools such as SQL, XML, SSIS, web services, etc.
* Hands-on experience with report writing, data management/data manipulation and dashboard development.
* Project management skills to ensure proposed functionality is implemented in a timely manner.
* Ability to work effectively as a member or leader of cross-functional teams.
* Effective multi-tasking skills to address simultaneous priorities
NTT DATA is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We\'re part of NTT Group, one of the world\'s largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result..