Sales Support at Vallen
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: El Paso, Texas
Can you support Sales*
You will perform various administrative duties of sales and customer service associates.
Vallen is an industry leader in delivering flexible supply chain solutions and services along with a comprehensive range of maintenance, repair, operating, production, safety and electrical products to meet the growing supply needs of customers in facilities across North America and around the world. Vallen is headquartered in Belmont, NC and is a subsidiary of Sonepar USA, part of the global Sonepar family.
Working at Vallen
At Vallen, we are committed to the success of our customers and our co-workers and do what it takes to get the job done right. We work diligently to improve and drive results that create value. We re hands-on, responsive and team-oriented. We apply our insights, experience and relationships to find the best solution to every challenge. We hold ourselves to be personally accountable to do what we say we will do.
Qualifications & Benefits
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as training instructions, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
* Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Ability to interface in a customer responsive manner over the telephone and in person. Able to handle difficult customer situations with diplomacy.
* Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
* The individual must be entrepreneurial and assertive and possess the experience, skills, and attitude to be able to achieve the company s market share/revenue goals.
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.
El Paso, Texas, United States