Tech-Zone District Operations Manager at CompuCom
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
Location: Orlando, FloridaJob Description:
At Tech-Zone, we work hard to simplify technology solutions so small businesses don't have to. Part of CompuCom, an IT services company that supports the top corporations in the U.S., Tech-Zone is designed to offer enterprise-level support to our local communities. We provide small and medium sized businesses with industrial-strength tech support and business-class hardware and software. We offer a combination of repair and IT maintenance services, as well as a wide array of new and refurbished computers, printers, tablets and smartphones. In-store or on-site, Tech-Zone is changing the way local businesses get support for the technology they rely on.
What You'll Do
In order to deliver our exceptional services, we need a leader to coordinate and manage a team of associates focused on delivering a positive customer experience. Utilizing a combination of In-Store and Field Technicians, the Regional Operations Manager will empower the team to achieve sales and delivery excellence. That's where you come in!
Our Regional Operations Manager will drive execution of end-to-end store operations, sales plans of grand design, and exceptional fulfillment services from all divisions of the stores. You will be responsible for operating activities of one or more functional departments and/or areas of the Tech-Zone organization. You will also be responsible for developing, refining, and maintaining plans, policies, and procedures for all operating activities, identifying, prioritizing, and communicates all system and process issues that affect productivity and efficiency, and provides input and support for necessary improvements.
- Store Operations and Outbound Canvassing and Lead Generation
- Run the stores—open, close, place orders, offsite presence, sales conversions
- You are the example—provide an impeccable customer experience while staying loyal to our core values
- Tech Sales Guru—you are the go-to for helping customers figure out what they truly need
- Monitor and analyze performance of personnel, reviewing response times, problem logs, and trends in problems reported
- Stay current on Tech-Zone products and services, market trends, and what's happening in your community
- Facilitate and develop growth—for yourself, for your team, for Tech-Zone
In short, you manage, delegate, and execute as the leader and core example at your Tech-Zone Stores.
Who You'll Work With
As a Tech-Zone Regional Operations Manager, you'll play a crucial role in the management of our stores. You'll work to build local brand and foster an impeccable reputation within the local community. You'll work with local small business owners, IT Managers, and key decision makers to sell the value of our unparalleled services and solutions. Internally, you'll oversee store sales and operations and work to motivate, evaluate, and communicate with all personnel that have interaction within the center.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree with 8-10 yrs exp . or equivalent work experience
- Supervisory/management experience
- Broad base of understanding of Small Business IT Infrastructure with ability to act as pre-sale and solution architect on SMB MSP deals.
- 5- 10 years retail and/or small business management experience - able to supervise 14+ locations.
- Relatable and responsible when interacting with business owners, technical resources, and managers.
- Lead—you are the example for customer experience, building relationships, dedication to the product—set the standard to perfection. Align the team behind the vision.
- Inspire and motivate. Be someone that people WANT to work for.
- Team oriented with extreme flexibility and strong sense of ownership and purpose.
- Able to transform technical IT solutions lingo into terms everyone understands and showing your enthusiasm for Tech-Zone's IT products and services.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Connect with your community as a Tech-Zone advocate to create a loyal customer base.
- Unshakable—all interaction with you is comfortable and calm.
- Extreme customer soft skills, driving CSAT and overall strong people management skills.
- Directly align business operations to meet financial goals.
- Ability to review and analyze service center customer traffic and create a plan of action to be better than you were yesterday.
- Study—customers, personnel, management—be the catalyst to making the experience better for all.
- Self-starter and able to work without direct supervision.
- Results oriented responsible for demand generation and meeting financial goal.
Help us build our legacy. Work with us on our newest and best IT service offering. We're transforming the way small businesses get IT services. Our client's tech problems are no longer theirs, the ownership lies with us.
We innovate everything. We connect everyone. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
Join Tech-Zone. Grow Tech-Zone. Win with Tech-Zone!