Research Scientist II at Honeywell
Posted in Engineering 30+ days ago.
Location: Golden Valley, MinnesotaJob Description:
Research Scientist II
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Be part of a team that applies its expertise and knowledge to technical projects, finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve research, techniques, procedures, and products and technologies. You will develop, conduct and evaluate new approaches to meet project objectives faster and more efficiently and you develop and commercialize products & technologies.
Use your experience and scientific knowledge to lead technical development activities
Help drive growth as a technology expert through interfaces with internal and external customers and partners
Conceptualize, design, plan and implement innovative technologies that enable new and competitive products
50 Innovation 50 Research and Development
YOU MUST HAVE
- Masters Degree in Computer Science, Robotics, Aerospace Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must complete highest level of education no more than 12 months prior to hire date
- Industrial design talent
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Anopen, honest and team oriented personality
- Eagerness to get involved in hands-on work
- Some experience in engineering related field
- Understanding of industry standards and security practices
- Some experience with all aspects of technology development
- Experience with inertial navigation, GPS, unmanned air vehicle (UAV) sensor integration & testing
- Embedded system hardware and/or real-time software design
- Matlab, Visual Studio, C++, MS Foundation
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD6113
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ., Golden Valley, MN 55422 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.