3D Medical Animator at Arthrex, Inc.
Posted in Art 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Naples, Florida
|Title:||3D Medical Animator|
|Division:||Arthrex, Inc. (US01)|
|Location:||INC- Naples, FL (US08)|
Collaborate in the 3D Animation and Visualization production process, from conception to delivery, to create high quality medical device animations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Collaborate in all phases of the CG production pipeline including 3D modeling, surfacing, lighting, rendering, delivery and archive, with emphasis on 3D animation.
Review animation and visualization projects to determine the type and number of physical and 3D assets required.
Examine surgical videos, still and stock footage as required.
Coordinate with Department Managers, Marketing Team Leaders and Product Managers to produce CG Animation and Imagery.
Confer with Direct Supervisors, Product Managers and Team Leaders to apprise them on the progress of animation and visualization projects.
Observes surgical demonstrations including cadaver dissections.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
Associates degree required.
Bachelor’s degree preferred; preferably in Biomedical Visualization or Certified Medical Illustrator with comparable 3D animation experience.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Expert Knowledge of 3D Animation programs; which could include the following: including key-frame animation, polygon and spline modeling, soft-body deformations, spline deformations, UV surfacing, lighting, textures and Vray rendering.
- Studio 3D Max and ZBrush experience a plus.
- Must possess strong communication and organizational skills required for Departmental and Cross-departmental coordination.
- Must be self-motivated with strong problem solving capabilities and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be open to critical review and able to embrace change.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Windows OS, laser scanner, still digital camera, and video camera experience preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.