Fashion Market Editor, Women's Fashion Group
at Hearst Magazines US
Posted in Art 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
The Women's Fashion Group is looking for their next Fashion Market Editor. This person will work across major national magazines at Hearst and must be a team-player.
- Stylist for fashion, beauty, features stories and celebrity portraits for Fashion Hub titles.
- Responsible for pitching creative for all stories/covers to Editor In Chief & Creative Directors of each book.
- Partner with bookings and photo departments to suggest and confirm crew that can deliver upon pitched creative.
- Make selects post shoot with Creative and Photo Director and oversee retouching.
- Collaborate with market editors in assembling boards of what is requested and monitor confirmations as they come in.
- Manage junior stylists and oversee their shoots from beginning to end.
- Menswear market editor and other smaller markets.
Must have 3+ years of experience in a fashion market role for a national magazine.
Applications without a resume attached will not be considered.