Truck Driver / CDL A / Crane Operator - Wilsonville, OR at Oldcastle APG Inc
Posted in Drivers 21 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Wilsonville, Oregon
Job ID: 124788
Oldcastle Precast is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Precast is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Position Summary / Duties
- Skillfully and safely operate Class A truck / trailer through all types of environments including off-road jobsites.
- Operate a truck mounted crane for offloading concrete products. Will need to become NCCCO Crane Certified within 90 days of hiring. Training will be provided.
- Perform pre and post trip inspections as required by company and Federal regulations.
- Understand Driver's Hours of Service regulations and complete accurate log book.
- Understand and adhere to load securement regulations.
- Deliveries throughout Oregon and SW Washington. Home most nights with occasional layover.
- Valid Class A CDL
- Valid Medical Card
- 21 years of age or older
- 2+ years driving experience with a clean record, preferably truck and flatbed trailer
- Ability to learn to operate a truck mounted crane and become NCCCO certified
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle Precast is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Oldcastle Precast is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.