Test Engineer at Liebert Corporation
Posted in Architecture 18 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Perform varied and complex assignments for major systems testing. Design and develop test procedures and assist in the evaluation of test equipment required to perform quality checks. Prepare recommendation’s for testing and documentation of procedures to be used from the product design phase through to initial production. Construct test fixtures.
- Conduct major systems test working with high power three phase products.
- Direct and work along other test technicians on various tasks during systems tests.
- Lead and interface with customers during the performance of witness tests.
- Keep Lead Test Engineer informed of progress/problems.
- Design and develop instrumentation systems that incorporate uncertainty analysis to produce the most accurate test systems for the dollar invested.
- Design and develop test set up and data analysis computer programs.
- Design and fabrication of testing and test-control apparatus and equipment.
- Determines conditions under which tests are to be conducted and sequences and phases of test operations.
- Collects, analyzes and interprets performance, functionality, and control operation data.
- Processes raw data to ensure the validity and accuracy of the measured results.
- Analyzes and interprets test data and prepares technical reports for use by engineering and management personnel.
- Set up and perform engineering tests.
- Design and fabricate specialized test equipment.
- Evaluate new products and establish test methods.
- Assist customer service division in the field upon request.
- Providing training to associates for all test equipment and software controls
- BSEE in electronics or directly related degree. Military certification or Associates Degree in engineering/electronics or similar with at least 2 years experience working with UPS units will be held as equivalent.
- Knowledge of 3-phase electrical circuits (high power) is preferred.
- Knowledge of analog and digital electronic circuitry.
- Ability to use standard electrical instruments.