Receptionist-Law Firm at Epiq
Posted in Admin - Clerical 17 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Washington, Washington DC
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
DTI is seeking candidates for the position of Receptionist - Law Firm
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Monitor and listen to clients to understand inquiries and requests in order to provide accurate information about the facilities and services with prompt assistance
- Perform basic mathematical calculations using a calculator/computer to accurately figure production time and labor time associated with any copy, print, scan or production requests
- Follow established guidelines and procedures for receiving, documenting, organizing and mailing out client packages (i.e. parcel deliveries, messenger services, etc.)
- Ensure accurate tracking, monitoring and recording of all charges, overtime, logs and entries throughout his/her shift
- Answering telephone inquiries, loading/unloading parcels, delivering of parcels, copying, and faxing and guest requests
- Due to the cyclical nature of the industry team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the firm
- Work closely with the client's staff to ensure seamless day-to-day operations as the first line of contact with the client's visitors
- Answer incoming telephone calls and direct call traffic to the proper person
- Take accurate and complete messages for those employees who may be unavailable
- Greet and announce visitors in a friendly and business-like manner
- Maintain neatness and organization of reception desk and front closet areas with various administrative duties as outlined by the Site Manager
Required Characteristics and Credentials:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills
- Be personable, articulate, knowledgeable and professional in presenting oneself in a professional setting
- Ability to learn skills quickly
- Flexibility in dealing with simultaneous projects
- Attention to detail
- Ability to function with a high level of patience, tact and diplomacy in handling any complaints and situations
- Ability to lift or move 40 lbs. or greater
- Previous experience in a client service oriented field preferred
- Minimum of 1 year professional level work experience
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Epiq Systems, Inc. and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.