Patient Account Representative at Community Health Network
Posted in Admin - Clerical 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
• The Patient Account Representative is responsible for managing all aspects of accounts receivables for assigned billing service clients to assure maximum reimbursement is being received
• This role will be responsible for assessing all payer specific regulations and procedures and will provide written summaries of findings and recommendations
• This position is customer focused with emphasis on accounts receivable management
• 2 years or more years’ experience in hospital billing and/or physician healthcare claims within a medium to large health care system
• Must be knowledgeable regarding payor billing guidelines and hospital and physician claim form billing requirements
• Experience working with Medicare, Medicaid Managed Care, HIP, Tricare claims is strongly preferred
High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Proficiency with computer systems and Microsoft Office products
• Strong customer service skills
• CPT and ICD-10 coding; knowledge of commercial and governmental rules
• Ability to extract information from medical records and reports to support claim appeals
• Knowledge of documentation requirements, coding guidelines as well as government and commercial payer rule and edits
• Self-directed; excellent time management skills
• Well-developed problem solving skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Detail oriented; data and report analysis and application
• Ability to demonstrate continuous personal development and improvement in each of the responsibilities of this position
Patient Accounts, Hospital Billing, Claims, Medicare, Medicaid Healthcare Billing
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.