Billing Account Specialist at PV Services Group, LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Machesney Park, Illinois
THIS IS NOT A JOB…THIS IS PRACTICE VELOCITY
Imagine working for a nationally recognized software company in a state-of-the-art facility that rivals those in Silicon Valley. Imagine working for a progressive employer who actually believes in a work/life balance. Imagine being part of an energetic team and having fun with teammates while you work. Imagine a transparent management team that not only makes employees aware of the health of the company, but encourages them to think and act as owners. Imagine being part of a company where the culture is so bright and full of life that employees are encouraged to get out of their seats and dance!
This is not a dream. You can have all that—and more—at Practice Velocity. Check out our Facebook page to see what the buzz is all about. This is the type of employer you’ve heard about but didn’t think you’d get a chance to work for.
This is Practice Velocity!
The Billing Account Specialist’s primary functions are to answer incoming client support requests, share financial information during monthly scheduled calls, and handle new customer setup and installation. This individual must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as they will be interacting with external clients, internal users, and management via phone and email. This individual must be a highly motivated, flexible self-starter who can work and respond in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate as the lead contact, providing customer service support to PV Billing clients.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-standing relationships with PV Billing clients.
- Liaison between clients and internal teams, ensuring timely and successful delivery of information or service according to client needs.
- Responsible for the setup of new clients, which includes making sure all necessary set up documents are received and signed off on by the client, as well as review of items entered by PV to ensure correct set up.
- Responsible for weekly and bi-weekly update sent to clients.
- Assist with creating and maintaining client fee schedules.
- Research and maintain state specific guidelines pertaining to where to send claims for the large three payers (BCBS, Medicare, and Medicaid), if claims agreement is required, provider number requirements, claim format requirements, etc.
- Responsible for timely provider set ups including loading provider numbers. Includes releasing claims as appropriate and notifying PV to proceed with claims agreement (tracking until resolved).
- Maintaining various client spreadsheets.
- Communicate key Accounts Receivable information on a monthly basis.
- Documentation of communications with clients as required by PV Billing.
- Assists the Billing Account Assistant as needed.
- Responsible for the timely addition/update and accuracy of a variety of information, such as Fee Schedules, Electronic Agreements, Client Set ups, spreadsheets, and other information’s as identified.
- May perform billing demos and training for non-PV Billing clients.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Above average computer skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in the medical billing field (charge entry/payment posting/claims/) is required.
- Three to five years of customer service experience preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel required.
Every team member at Practice Velocity embraces our core values:
- Team player
- Positive energy
- Continuous improvement
- Clients win
See job description