Corporate Marketing Communications Specialist at JJ Keller
Posted in Media - Journalism - Newspaper 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: neenah, Wisconsin
Requisition #: 9301
Functional Area: Copywriting; Creative; Marketing
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Neenah, WI, US
Work Options: Work at Position location specified above only
Division: Corporate Marketing
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
Work Hours: Standard business hours
Travel Requirement: Up to 10%
This position is responsible for creating communications that effectively promote J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. as well as its products and services. The position will play a critical role in supporting, coordinating and implementing corporate communications programs aimed at internal and external audiences that align with the company’s strategic priorities, corporate initiatives and brand standards.
- Collaborates and partners with various internal stakeholders such as Marketing, Editorial, Human Resource Services and others to develop and execute communications plans to support business objectives, strategic priorities and strengthen the J. J. Keller brand.
- Creates and manages annual calendar for tracking and scheduling corporate communications activities such as press releases, articles, editorial, whitepapers, interviews, speaking engagements, awards, internal announcements, and more.
- Writes, edits, proofs and distributes a variety of communications such as internal announcements, talking points, press releases, articles, presentations, collateral, etc. to support enterprise-level communications initiatives through a variety of mediums such as intranet, email, social media, etc.
- Coordinates and secures advertising and directory listings with local, industry and national media.
- Assists in developing and publishing corporate brand content and guidelines such as templates, boilerplates, company descriptions, collateral, posters, etc.
- Manages projects from creative direction to initial draft through routing and approval with various stakeholders. Ensures messaging and content is consistent and meets the overall company brand standards.
- Supports and maintains press kits and online news room.
- Tracks, maintains and distributes corporate communications reports and materials.
- Supports crisis communications efforts and plans.
- Assists and coordinates social media content and plans.
- Supports and manages corporate awards program. Identifies, tracks and monitors award opportunities, submissions and calendar.
- Maintains corporate communications documentation on corporate intranet and departmental shared drives according to company's document retention policy.
Bachelor's Degree in public relations, journalism, marketing, communications or related field.
- 3+ years of public relations, marketing communications, journalism, and/or communications experience.
- Experience with social media and digital platforms including websites, blogs, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Experience managing projects, calendars, schedules and deadlines.
- Must be proficient in the use of a PC and MS Office Suite
- Strong writing, editing, proofing and reporting skills, with knowledge and experience of AP style.
- Ability to write and edit content for a variety of media, including digital, social and print.
- Ability to manage projects with multiple time-sensitive deadlines.
- Strong organization skills; detailed oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with the ability to influence and communicate at all levels.
- Strong sense of creative design and brand standards.
Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment. Work involves operation of personal computer equipment for extended periods of time. Occasional travel to offsite offices, customer sites and/or industry and training events may also be required, depending on assignment.
J. J. Keller is a certified Great Workplace by Great Place to Work®. We care about improving the lives of J. J. Keller associates and their families through benefits like our LIFE Wellness program. The program includes an onsite fitness center, a health clinic, subsidized cafeterias, educational sessions and tools, company-sponsored walks, and honoring wellness champions in the organization to promote a focus on wellness.
View our CAREERS video to learn more about being a Difference Maker at J. J. Keller!
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.! If you experience system-related issues or need assistance with the online application, please call (920) 720-7700.
J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.