Senior Financial Analyst at Haemonetics Corporation
Posted in Accounting 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Braintree, Massachusetts
Responsible to assisting the senior financial managers to support business units and Executive staff through proactive analysis and financial reports representing plan to actual numbers.
• Assist in the development of monthly and quarterly reporting requirements.
• Assist in the development, analysis and roll out of annual operating budgets.
• Completes special projects such as business development support, customer specific analysis, division or regional analysis and requests as assigned.
• Develops new analysis and reporting tools to result in early detection of risk and recommendations for improvements in any area.
• Manage worldwide expense plans for AOP and monthly outlooks.
• Provides management with insightful analysis of the operating expense results.
• Responsible for SEC filings
• Support SOX 404 requirements.
• System administrator for Pillar, CDW, Brio, REF
Required Bachelor's Degree Finance or Business, Economics or Math Major
Required 5 years Financial Planning, General Accounting or Cost Accounting
Licenses and Certifications:
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability: Minimum requirements:
Required Financial Planning, General Accounting or Cost Accounting