FULL TIME ASSISTANT CONTROLLER at VAN BORTEL
Posted in Accounting 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Recruitology
Location: Arlington, TexasJob Description:
Van Bortel Aircraft, Inc., a growing company in the general aviation industry, located in Arlington, Texas, is seeking a full time assistant controller to join their accounting team.
Job Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Processing, preparing, and maintaining the activities for preparation of the monthly departmental P&Ls.
· Preparing accounting reconciliations.
· Conducting analysis and preparing reports as requested by management.
· Cross training on all functions within the accounting department.
· Participating in and/or managing a variety of special projects and other responsibilities as requested.
· Bachelor's degree in accounting.
· CPA, or working toward certification.
· A minimum of 5 years in accounting and at least 3 years in public accounting for closely held businesses.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products.
· Experience with an Enterprise software for accounting.
Email your resume to email@example.com