Systems Administrator at Lytx, Inc.
Posted in Security 30 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: San Diego, CaliforniaJob Description:
The ideal candidate will excel in fast-paced environments, is self-motivated and independent. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to, and be encouraged to make significant contributions to our dynamic and growing company. In this role, you will be responsible to creating and maintaining all internal systems including SharePoint and Office 365 and SCCM.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure (Internal)
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating/Server systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide technical direction to IT Support staff
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Maintain SharePoint environment, including configuring/Installing
- Configure and Maintain Office365 Environment
- Complete assigned tasks in support of integration projects, security hardening activities and ongoing SharePoint 2013 initiative.
- Image deployment/creation with SCCM
- SCCM/WSUS knowledge is a must
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Managing Windows Servers 2012
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP, Cisco Routers, Switches)
- Experience with SharePoint 2013 or higher is preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience working as a SharePoint Administrator and assisting to build SP solutions
- Experience with any of the following is preferred: InfoPath, Forms Services, Excel Services, Search, Content Management, Metadata, Business Data Catalog and Web Services.
- Some HTML and CSS experience to display content correctly on pages.
- Office 365/SharePoint Online Maintenance/ Troubleshooting
- Service Now Experience a plus
- Project Management Skills a plus
- Must have SCCM experience
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
San Diego, California, United States