Relationship Manager at Prudential
Posted in Finance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Iselin, New Jersey
Prudential Retirement is an industry leader in the Stable Value, Pension Risk Transfer, Structured Settlements, and Full-Service businesses. Structured settlements have played a role in helping physical injury claimants and their families for more than 30 years. Relieving individuals from the responsibility of managing significant sums of money, structured settlements deliver fixed streams of payments that can help address the ongoing needs of those involved in physical injury and wrongful death claims. We are an industry leader in this space because of our financial strength and focus on our long-term commitments to our customers. Our partnership with our third-party distribution channel is a vital component of our ability to help our customers achieve financial security.
Prudential’s Structured Settlements Business is seeking a Relationship Manager. This role will report to the Director of Relationship Management and will be charged with building and maintaining relationships with our third-party distribution channel and helping establish Prudential as a preferred structured settlement provider. This position will be based in Iselin, N.J.
- Build, strengthen and maintain relationships with structured settlement consultants and case managers
- Assist the team in reaching sales and profitability targets
- Work closely with our external and internal (e.g. quoting and pricing teams) partners and leverage information regarding the market landscape to provide competitive quotes
- Represent Prudential Structured Settlements at industry and broker conferences to engage with third party brokers, industry leaders and key influencers and acquire insights into their unique challenges and opportunities
- Engage brokers on a consistent basis (through in-person visits as well as other communication channels) to promote and educate on Prudential’s structured settlement product, in line with our sales goals and objectives.
- Lead and/or participate in Prudential sponsored seminars/training sessions for structured settlement consultants and case managers
- Participate in developing marketing strategy and tactical plans in support of achieving business plan objectives
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing collateral and initiatives, ensuring a client-centric viewpoint and voice is being leveraged effectively
- Respond to broker inquiries and/or issues requiring a strong knowledge of the product and underwriting guidelines
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years in financial services industry with experience in sales, marketing or client/relationship management
- Structured settlements experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to enhance and build strong relationships internally and externally
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Takes ownership and drives results
- Independent Thinker
- Strong influencing skills
- Travel approximately 25-50%