Labor and Delivery RN at Community Health Systems and Affiliates
Posted in Nurse 22 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Ponca City, Oklahoma
Labor and Delivery RN
About us: Alliance Health Ponca City is a 140-bed facility with complete inpatient and outpatient care. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We're more than 40 healthcare professionals strong. We are a Joint Commission accredited facility. And we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.
- The Registered Nurse shall be responsible for assessing, planning, supervising and evaluating the nursing care of patients and for correlating the nursing process, the medical plan of care and policies.
- Must contribute to ensure all patients receive required care.
- Participate in and encourage staff involvement in the hospital and unit performance improvement process.
- Must perform efficiently in emergency and critical situations.
- Must contribute toward a harmonious and well managed team.
- Assure compliance with hospital policies and all governing rules and regulations.
- Assume responsibility for supervising and coordinating the unit’s staff and operations.
- Assist the Nursing Unit Director in the clinical supervision of the nurses in the unit.
- Registered Nurse Degree.
- 1+years of L&D experience.
- Must possess a current Oklahoma RN License.
- Current BLS Certification
- ACLS, PALS, NRP certifications must be obtained prior to the end of orientation to department and position.
Qualified candidates email Amy Less at Amy_Less@chs.net