Trainer, Mortgage Servicing at Freedom Mortgage
Posted in Other 17 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Fort Washington, PennsylvaniaJob Description:
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Job ID: 2032
Location: Fort Washington, PA
Functional Area: Servicing
Department:Customer Case Admin
Employment Type:Full Time
Relocation Provided: No
- Provide engaging training to new hires to properly integrate them into well knowledgeable agents as it relates to core company applications and their role.
- Help develop, facilitate, revise and maintain training curriculum including face-to face, presentations, and quizzes, training materials, checklists and job aids.
- Provide ongoing support, coaching and supplemental training on systems and efficiencies to new and existing team members.
- Using various training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum learning effectiveness.
- Demonstrating analytical thinking, problem solving and proactive decision making in determining learning solutions.
- Assesses trainee knowledge retention and provides hiring manager with weekly feedback on trainee progression plus a final summary/assessment at the end of training.
- Work to improve training methods and skills; finds and incorporates improved training methods.
- Provide feedback regarding the effectiveness of training and individual employee results, job performance concerns, and future learning plans.
Manages staff and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Freedom Mortgage is a privately held, full-service residential mortgage lender licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. We are one of the largest and fastest-growing privately held mortgage companies in the country, as well as the #7 lender in the nation. Freedom Mortgage currently services more than $100 billion, and we are a top VA and FHA lender. And we are continuing to grow! Freedom Mortgage is again on the Inc. 5000 list of the nation's fastest growing private firms. This year we ranked #1842; our revenue ranks as the largest in the state of NJ and largest nationwide in the category of Financial Services in 2017.
Freedom Mortgage has over 5300 employees and offices nationwide. Locations include suburban Philadelphia (multiple sites in Southern New Jersey and Fort Washington, PA) and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers in Melville, NY; Orlando, FL; San Diego, CA; San Dimas, CA; and Tempe, AZ.
Freedom Mortgage team members enjoy our total rewards program, including excellent benefits, perks, business casual dress, rewards programs, training, development and career opportunities. Community spirit is one of our shared values and Team Freedom Cares is our philanthropic arm helping us get involved in the communities in which we operate. Learn more about us and apply!