Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Location: Western United States
Industry: Equipment Manufacturing
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
Our client, a leading manufacturer of safety communications equipment, is seeking a Chief Financial Officer. This individual will serve as a key member of the global leadership team. The CFO will act as a strategic thought leader and business partner with the CEO. This role has direct responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This includes direct responsibility for accounting, financial forecasting, strategic planning, operational analysis, acquisition analysis, and compliance. The CFO is responsible for developing and maintaining a strong relationship with the organization's parent company and works closely with the parent company on financial reporting, budget approval, and other related matters. The CFO also serves as Business Conduct Coordinator and Global Anti-Corruption Compliance Officer ensuring awareness and compliance with the code of conduct, anti-corruption, and other ethics matters.
The Chief Financial Officer reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field (MBA preferred).
- Professional accounting designation (CPA preferred).
- Ten or more years of experience in a senior financial managerial position.
- Five or more years of global financial experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, exceptional ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations.
- Solid problem-solving skills and creativity with the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation. recblid br7kf67j92xvlh9yyzbvaezzchayc1