Audio Visual Specialist at Spencer Technologies
Posted in Skilled Labor - Trades 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Northborough, Massachusetts
Spencer Technologies is looking for a skilled Audio Video Specialist to work with our sales team and technicians to design A/V solutions, provide expertise, and troubleshoot equipment. The A/V Specialist will also be the subject matter expert for clients and employees and will be able to comfortably present solutions to any group. Some travel will be required.
Spencer Technologies provides services throughout the United States and Canada. For almost 40 years, our focus has been on retail and multi-site organizations, with a deep seeded dedication to the industry and the technology supporting it.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES – PRIMARY
- Working with the sales team and our clients to design audio & video solutions, digital signage and interactive kiosks.
- Train the estimation team, sales team, help desk, project management and field management personnel on the technology.
- Work with manufactures and other industry experts to stay current on technology trends to provide clients and company employees thought leadership.
- Provide technical expertise involved in the integration and operation of AV equipment.
- Troubleshooting, installation, configuration, integration and test of videoconferencing, audiovisual equipment (videoconferencing, multimedia, audiovisual, projection systems, displays, cameras, microphone, fiber equipment, and IP and ISDN networks in support of videoconferencing and A/V equipment.
- Diagnose malfunctions and make adjustments to audiovisual equipment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- 5 years or more of related industry experience
- Commercial experience with Audio Visual equipment, products, and systems is required.
- Expert knowledge of Industry standards in AV systems design and integration
- Certified Service Technician (CST) helpful
- Must have excellent communication skills and possess excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to perform advanced troubleshooting on any device
- Be a team leader and possess excellent leadership qualities
- Must be well versed in interacting with networks (wired or wireless) and must be able to support networked solutions for video conferencing, VOIP audio conferencing, and control system networking
- Knowledgeable with Apple product and Windows based products, Bose and other audio systems
- Highly motivated, positive attitude
- Organized and professional
- Accepts change and open to a dynamic work place
- Can travel 30% of the time if needed
- Works well with others and in a team environment
- Comfortable presenting solutions in front of an audience