Night Auditor at High Hotels, Ltd.
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Middletown, New York
Hampton Inn Middletown, owned and operated by High Hotels, Ltd. in Middletown, NY is searching for a Night Auditor. The Night Auditor will be responsible for balancing the revenue and expense transactions which occurred during the day at the hotel as well as performing evening front desk responsibilities.
Essential job functions include:
- providing information to guests about hotel policies, services and amenities
- responding to requests from guests for assistance and information
- selling rooms to “walk-in” customers
- listening for and responding to guest complaints
- meeting hotel standards for guest service and work habits
- promoting shuttle service and other duties as assigned
The ideal individual will possess the following qualifications and skill sets:
- High School diploma or equivalency required. College degree in hotel/restaurant management preferred
- General knowledge of bookkeeping and auditing necessary, as well as the capability of accurately handling money
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a hotel environment or in the hospitality industry preferred
- Computer literacy and attention-to-detail
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description