Automotive Sales Consultant at Merchants Fleet Management
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Hooksett, New Hampshire
Join one of New Hampshire's BEST Companies to Work For-winner in 2015 & 2016 and BEST Automotive Dealership voted 18 years in a row by GKM National. Enjoy a performance based schedule where you can MAKE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE if you perform at a high level. Take advantage of medical benefits with 75% paid by Merchants, Company match 401K available day one, dental, vision and 3 WEEKS PAID TIME OFF year one. If you’re one of the best and want to have unlimited income potential this is the place for you. We are looking for experienced talent that want a great work atmosphere, unlimited income potential and all the benefits of working at a pre-owned superstore carrying over 350 units for sale. Once you work here you will never want to leave.
- Maintain a high level performance selling and delivering vehicles
- Provide a first class customer experience
- Develop sales techniques to convert opportunities
- Manage Customer Retention through Dealer Socket CRM
- Participate in daily/weekly training program and self-motivated
- Assist the department in building and developing our online reputation management
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features.
- Close sales by overcoming objections, negotiating price.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer’s requirements and interests.
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features.
- Positive attitude with passion for selling
- Prior Automotive Sales experience
- Excellent communication skills across all levels and departments
- General knowledge/use of a PC and CRM systems
- Ability to follow the sales process
- Knowledge of Microsoft office programs
- Ability to multi-task with solid organizational and time management skills
- Good written skills
- Passion for achieving great results and always wanting to improve
- Frequent walking & sitting
- Occasional bending, stooping
- Snow removal
- Infrequent lifting (maximum 10 lbs)