Executive Administrative Assistant at Flint Hills Resources, LP
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Wichita, Kansas
Who are we? Watch to find out!
''Innovation is facilitated by having the right people in the
right roles with the right skills and values.''
- Charles Koch, Koch Industries Chairman and CEO
Flint Hills Resources is looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant to join our Information Technology team. This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the CIO and the IT leadership team along with support to the IT team. The successful candidate must be professional in manner and demeanor, able to maintain confidential information, possess skills allowing them to multi-task with high attention to detail, anticipate needs of the group and work with little supervision. Responsibilities will grow with your initiative to assist and learn more.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Assisting in the scheduling of meetings to include setting up the logistics, meeting room, food/beverages and any needed documents or presentations
- Managing and tracking contracts and invoices
- Arranging intra-office moves for IT organization as needed
- Maintaining SharePoint sites with team information
- Preparing, formatting, organizing, and distributing all documents accurately in a professional and timely manner
- Arranging travel for several team members
- Completing expense reports and general department purchases
- Working with associates and other co-workers to promote teamwork and improve work efficiencies
- Maintaining a working knowledge of company business systems, tools, and processes
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5 or more years of administrative support experience
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with handling confidential and sensitive information
What Will Put You Ahead?
- 3 years or more of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Experience using Concur for travel arrangements
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree
Want to learn more about Flint Hills Resources?
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf