Clerk - 1st Shift at XPO Logistics Supply Chain LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
1st Shift, Tuesday - Friday, 4:00am - 2:30pm
Logistics done differently.
AT XPO Logistics, your strong work ethic and attention to detail will ensure our operations continue to run smoothly. As the Operations Clerk, you will have an important role on our team, helping us provide sophisticated supply chain solutions to our customers.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Load and unload material using hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors, etc.
- Ensure packaging, routing, and systems work is completed quickly and accurately
- Participate in and direct team in Lean warehousing system on the floor
- Complete tasks by following pre-established procedures
- Ensure all work is performed safely
- Participates in stand-up activities with cross-functional teams
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- 1 or more years of experience in a warehouse environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and greater than 75 lbs. occasionally, and safely walk, reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel
- Experience operating material handling equipment and using an RF gun
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.