Lease Administrator at Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
Posted in Other 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Orlando, Florida
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYResponsible for reviewing leased and owned property documents as well as compiling and maintaining critical location data including financial and contractual obligations as part of the lease administration process. This position may be assigned to one or more accounts/clients and may provide some administrative support to the internal portfolio team.
* Review, abstract and audit lease and owned location documents including updating and maintaining all lease information and data in our technology information systems, as required
* Review client-partner invoices in conjunction with lease requirements and collect proper supporting back-up documentation from landlords/billing authorities and confirm all calculations are correct
* Assist Portfolio Lease Analyst with designing, producing and review of selected monthly/quarterly cost reports, identify and track savings, identify exceptions, investigate causes of exceptions, and recommend solutions to prevent further errors
* Communicate frequently with field personnel. Notify field of critical dates, real estate policies and procedures, and assist with general field inquiries
* Ensure proper document management measures are followed for all leased, owned and other associated documents. Maintain file retrieval/storage, scan documents, open/distribute mail
* Request and process certificates of insurance as required by the lease documents
* Ensure completion oftask priorities and schedules for portfolio objectives
* Understand net present value and time value of money
* Review and approve expenditures, per established authority level. Ensure that expenditures comply with Client and Cushman & Wakefield policies
* Review and analyze all major re-occurring initiatives (i.e. budgets, business plans, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting, etc.)
* Coordinate activities with other divisions including Brokerage, Facilities Management, Construction/Design, etc. as needed
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related discipline; or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree
* Excellent internal and external customer service
* Effective interpersonal skills
* Working knowledge ofMicrosoft Office
* Strong verbal/written communication skills
* Ability to understand, interpret, and abstract complex real estate lease terminology
* Ability to work independently
* Involves work of a general office nature; typically includes extended periods of sitting and/or operation of a computer for up to 8 hours a day
* May involve periods of standing, such as operating at a copier/fax/scanner
* Regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to write and type
* Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you
* Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented orally and in writing
* Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing and orally so others will understand
* Regularly required to utilize vision abilities, allowing reading of printed material, graphics, and computer displays
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law..