Solutions Consultant at Workiva, Inc.
Posted in Other 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Ames, Iowa
Our Consulting Services team listens to and gathers information from our customers to better understand their needs. Within that team, our Solutions Architects directly interface with our customers to determine potential strategies. Solutions Architects work with our internal teams in Sales, Product Development, and Customer Success, to develop solutions within current Workiva products to exceed our customer needs.
What You'll Do:
* Consult with customers to determine their challenges and requirements
* Create custom demo solutions for customers and prospective customers
* Provide project and relationship management to larger customers with broader needs
* Directly interface with customers and demonstrates complex solutions
* Collect feedback from the field and provides it to Product Marketing and Product Development
* Obtain a strong knowledge of Workiva products through a commitment to ongoing training
What You\'ll Need:
* 2-3 years of experience in related field
* B.A./B.S. degree required; MBA preferred
* 3+ years of relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a bachelor s degree
* Required travel, up to 75%
* General computer technology skills to include word processing, spreadsheet and presentation programs
* Proven problem-solving skills and business acumen
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, successfully multi-tasking and determining priorities to meet deadlines
Where You\'ll Work:
* Check out our Muse Page
* Check out our Newsroom