Project Coordinator at NRT LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Madison, New Jersey
NRT LLC is the nation’s largest owner and operator of residential real estate brokerages operating in more than 50 of the 100 largest metropolitan areas in the United States, with approximately 790 offices and 47,500 independent sales associates in. NRT is a subsidiary of Realogy (NYSE: RLGY). NRT is ranked the No. 1 residential real estate brokerage firm in the U.S. for 20 years in a row, according to the REAL Trends 500 report. The ranking is based on 2016 closed sales volume and closed transaction sides for the nation's top 500 brokerages. NRT led the ranking with $166 billion in sales volume and 337,780 transaction sides on a pro forma* basis.
*This takes into consideration the estimated full-year performance of companies acquired by NRT during 2016.
Visit www.nrtllc.com for more information
The position is responsible for various projects pertaining to Company Generated Business department’s day to day operation. The employee is a key member of the project team and a point of contact as it relates to various strategic initiatives in the department including education, recruiting, and reporting. The employee will work directly with the CGB Education, Recruiting and System Managers to support their initiatives and projects. The employee will embrace the challenges of supporting multiple people, being knowledgeable in several markets and be willing to provide team support on various projects in the department.
The company generated business group is responsible for establishing business opportunities for independent sales associates affiliated with an NRT LLC. real estate company.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with various teams in the organization to successfully implement new strategies and programs for the Company Generated Business team. Summarize updates on outstanding projects and communicate to project stakeholders. Integrate new information or strategies as needed.
- Provide support for REACH Education with regards to agent enrollment, curriculum development, and coordinating technology and video development.
- Develop, distribute analyze and interpret reports based on the needs of senior leadership and regional managers through the Cognos reporting tool.
- Identify the best tool to deliver the reports, be it via Cognos directly, email or development with the MIS team.
- Produce and distribute reports on a monthly or quarterly basis for leadership and field team.
- Maintain and create content for employee guidebooks for Company Generated Business teams.
- Assist team members with technology such as Cognos, MIS, Zap Wiki, Docusign and/or Salesforce
- Troubleshooting on recruiting systems: Salesforce, Docusign and Forms Assembly
- Two or more years of direct project coordination experience and/or certification.
- Strong background in MS Excel preferred, including developing Macros and experience using Visual Basic.
- Experience creating work breakdown structure (WBS) – translate requirements into tasks.
- Experience with project management practices and software to coordinate large projects over multiple teams.
- Experience with task scheduling and resource assignment.
- Technology skills required with sufficient knowledge of, or ability to learn, company CRM platforms (Zap, Relocation Software and InTouch), Adobe professional, Cognos and MIS reporting tools
- Employee must be a self-starter, a critical thinker, who goes above and beyond, collaborative, organized, creative, able to work well under pressure and be able to prioritize multiple deadlines.
- Ability to work well with large diverse teams.
- Willingness to complete further project management training and certifications.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Minimum Education: High school or equivalent required, College degree preferred
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations.Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.