National Account Executive at XPO Logistics, Inc.
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Los Angeles, California
This is a remote position covering the West Coast and Pacific NW region.
Logistics done differently.
You’re excited by the challenge of connecting with clients, building relationships, and seizing opportunities. You’re ready to grow as a professional—to go bigger and better. As the National Account Executive at XPO Logistics, you’ll act as a champion for customers, working to provide the most efficient and cost-effective solutions for them and for us. You will play a critical role in the long-term success of the company while building a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company bonus.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Develop and manage strategy to grow market share within assigned territory
- Lead effective negotiations by identifying the options, interests, criteria, and alternatives of each party
- Maintain complete and accurate records of the customer information and sales activity within salesforce.com
- Collaborate with other XPO lines of business and departments in order to meet the needs of each customer
- Develop and maintain vertical and horizontal relationships with customers and prospects
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent skills and/or work experience
- 2 years of sales experience in trucking or a related industry
- Understanding of SPIN Selling or other needs-based selling models
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access) and salesforce.com
- Possess a valid driver's license
It’d be great if you also have:
- 7+ years of transportation or logistics experience
- Ability to understand competitor strategies, products, and pricing patterns
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; ability to listen actively and respond to questions with complete and accurate answers
- Excellent negotiation skills to deal effectively with individuals or groups within and outside the organization
- Self-motivated and able to work well with minimal supervision or in a team environment
- Confidence to take calculated risks, make strategic, results-oriented decisions, and accept responsibility for the results (positive or negative)
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.