Office Coordinator at AT&T
Posted in Other 15 days ago.
Location: Cantonment, FloridaJob Description:
- Handles a variety of clerical and record-keeping duties.
- Initiates customer contacts as required.
- Answers telephone, answers inquiries, takes messages and relays calls.
- Operates computer terminal to enter data and obtain information.
- Operates automated office equipment.
- Utilizes solid PC skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook) as required.
- Interacts with other departments to coordinate and relay information to complete tasks.
- Assists employees at the site level with HR and Benefits inquiries.
- Performs payroll administration functions including rectifying discrepancies and ensuring proper time reporting.
- Maintains, tracks, submits and corrects damage claims information.
- Fills out forms and records requiring a high degree of accuracy.
- Prints, groups, labels and verifies work orders for technicians.
- Performs all work related to work orders and lease agreements including lease agreement recovery and audit preparation.
- Tracks all hazard assessments, ladder and vehicle inspections.
- Ensures Company owned vehicles are maintained, licensed and functioning, etc.
- Drives Company vehicle.
- Delivers inventory and equipment to remote technicians, as needed.
- Proactively reviews future work orders to ensure technician numbers and availability meet the demand.
- Closes quota calendars at the assigned time.
- Provides equipment recovery assistance.
- Receives instructions and assignments from a number of management employees within the same work group.
- Works independently with little supervision.
- Assists and relieves Site Administrator and other employees as required.
- Assists management when required.
- On-the-job and/or classroom training as required. May be away from home location.
- Satisfactory background investigation, including driving record.
- May require drug testing as mandated by state and/or federal requirements.
- Valid driver's license and ability to drive vehicle with manual shift in some assignments.
- May require commercial license or chauffeur’s license in some assignments.
- Work various scheduled tours including day, evening and night covering Sunday through Saturday with overtime, call-outs and holiday work as required. Tour length will be 8 hours.
- Must possess excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Must possess excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Previous training or experience in this area.
- Satisfactory performance in a previous job with job related work experience.
- Completion of and satisfactory performance in job related training or schooling.