Senior .NET Web Developer at IAP
Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: NORFOLK, Virginia
As a leading international services company for more than 65 years, IAP provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, IAP leverages and integrates its capabilities - IT & Communications, Aviation & Engineering Solutions, Power Solutions, Infrastructure & Logistics - to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges. With 2,500 team members, IAP operates in more than 110 locations in 27 countries worldwide and maintains offices in the Washington D.C. area, Florida, Maryland, Oklahoma, the United Kingdom, and the Middle East. Learn more at www.iapws.com.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide full lifecycle software development to include:
- Requirements gathering
- Training of customers and help desk personnel
- Configuration and maintenance of developed software projects
- Maintains existing custom-developed software, and supports COTS/GOTS software products as needed
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study and a minimum + 2-4 yrs. Software Developer demonstrated experience.
- S. Department of Defense experience required.
- Experience with the following:
- Microsoft .Net framework (primarily C#)
- UI/UX design
- Net Web Forms (legacy support)
- Net MVC (and associated patterns such as MVVM, service pattern, Unit of Work, etc.)
- Ajax methodology
- WCF and Web Service development
- Mobile Development (Xamarin) preferred
- SharePoint development experience preferred
- Desktop application development using WPF-based platforms, as well as Windows service development preferred
- Microsoft SQL Server design and development knowledge preferred
- Requires a good working knowledge of information systems and applications
- Pursues ongoing education in technical topics
- Good business communication skills
- Provides technical guidance and leadership to engineers with less experience
- Must be able to interpret specifications, troubleshoot and create software solutions
- Detail oriented and organized; able to understand information systems and ensure accuracy of work
- Ability to succeed in an environment with constantly changing requirements and constrained timelines
Clearance: Active Secret Clearance
Location: Little Creek, VA