PGIM - Investments Business Analyst at Prudential
Posted in Information Technology 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Newark, New Jersey
PGIM is the global investment management business of Prudential Financial Inc. and a top 10 global asset manager with over $1 trillion in assets under management. Our distinct multi-manager model delivers a broad suite of actively-managed solutions in the areas of public and private fixed income, equities and real estate to serve our clients’ needs. Built on a foundation of strength and stability, our expertise in investments across asset classes and risk management helps achieve superior long-term performance for our clients. To learn more about PGIM, please visit: www.pgim.com/careers
PGIM Investments is a distributor of asset management capabilities to retail investors intermediaries. We offer a diversified suite of actively managed funds across a broad spectrum of asset classes and investment styles. We are dedicated to helping clients look after their toughest investment challenges—whether it’s capital growth, reliable income, or protection from market volatility and other risks.
Are you a Technology Business Analyst who loves to apply your knowledge of business processes and systems to help lead change and deliver on key organizational projects? Then PGIM Investments Technology is looking for you.
Are you passionate about developing your knowledge and understanding of technology to help influence and direct business partners? In this role you will be engaging and communicating with UI Designers, Developers and System Architects regarding Business and Functional requirements. You will participate on a variety of multi-functional project teams, reviewing and documenting project requirements and analyzing requirements in relation to project goals. In order to do this, you will need to draw on knowledge of usability, industry standard methodologies, products and process and then propose solutions to meet project goals.
You will be responsible for stakeholder analysis, estimating requirements, risk management, defining the business analysis approach and executing processes from initiation through implementation. You will ideally have experience working in multiple delivery methodologies including Agile.
- Solid grasp of Business Analysis concepts, SDLC methodologies and Operating models (Agile & Waterfall) with ability to capture requirements, document BRD/FRD, and drive the BA workflow
- Strong relationship management, communication, teamwork, and influence skills
- Expertise in using MS Office Tool Suite
- Implementing a comprehensive management plan for each project and holding regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated on project progress
- Documenting user requirements for business processes and abiding by those requirements for future projects
- Handling day-to-day business relationships
- Analyzing and defining systems scope and objectives based on both user needs a deep understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements to produce functional design specification documents.
- Serving as the authority on business and user requirements gathering and leading client sessions
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and disseminating information
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline (Master’s a plus)
- 1-3 years’ experience in project delivery and business analysis
- Experience working with Waterfall, Agile and other software development lifecycle methodologies preferred
- Practical application ability to develop reporting, dashboards and project analysis with Microsoft Office, Project and Visio
- Detailed analytical and project management abilities
- Demonstrated ability controlling requirements and solicitation meetings involving multiple partners
- Superb communication and presentation skills: ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner; individually or in front of a group
- Ability to partner successfully with other parts of the organization to achieve results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – able to communicate across various levels of an organization
- Certifications a plus (PMP, CSM, etc)