Data Architect - S/4 HANA at E&J Gallo Winery
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Modesto , California
Why E. & J. Gallo Winery?
Recently recognized by Glassdoor as one of the “Top 50 Best Places to Work”, we couldn’t be prouder of our employees. As a family-owned wine & spirits company with over 90 brands, the heart of our success story is our people. Our passions run deep and what unites us is an incredible culture of teamwork, innovation, and collaboration. Are you a passionate team player who is looking to grow your career? If so, apply today! Cheers! Your Talent & Gallo — A Perfect Pairing!
As a Data Architect at E. & J. Gallo Winery, you will be responsible for providing a standard common business vocabulary, expressing strategic data requirements, outlining high level integrated designs to meet these requirements and aligning with enterprise strategy and related business architecture.
What You Will Do
- Manages team to provide a logical data model as a standard, with elements and business rules as required
- Drives the Information Technology discipline on designing, creating, deploying and managing an organization’s data architecture
- Ability to drive with a strong knowledge of data modeling and database design with a team, including conceptualization to database optimization
- Manages relationship with external vendors and manages contracts within the Company
- Delivers metrics for IT Management as requested
- Sets standards for data management, analyzes current
What You Need
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, MIS, Mathematics, or Engineering plus 8 years of experience spanning at least two IT disciplines, including technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management, business intelligence or operations reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; or 12 years of experience spanning at least two IT disciplines, including technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management, business intelligence or operations reflecting increasing levels of responsibility
- Data modeling, AWS, Hana S/4 Experience Vision and Strategy experience
What Will Set You Apart
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, MIS, Mathematics, or Engineering
- Understanding of Data Architecture, including conceptualization to database optimization
- Strong working knowledge of Data Modeling and Database Design, and the ability to drive this skill within a team
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future
To view a full job description, please click here.
Job Posting ID: 44907
Equal Opportunity Employer