Full Time Warehouse Associate (Order Builder) at Coca-Cola Bottling Company
Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Easton, Maryland
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional Logistics team! Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (CCBCC), the largest independent bottler in the US, is looking for Full-Time Warehouse Associates (Order Builder)!
What does a Warehouse Associate (Order Builder) do exactly? They operate select material handling equipment within the warehouse walls to move and shift products and build customer orders. All customer orders are loaded onto our delivery trucks to be delivered in-store. Our Warehouse Associates (Order Builder) are a key component in providing excellent service to our customers and in getting our variety of products in the hands of our consumers.
Schedule: M-F 12pm until shift is complete (OT possible as business demands)
Things you should know about working as a Warehouse Associate (Order Builder):
- Safety comes first. We’re committed to providing one of the safest work environments which means striving for 100% adherence to the rules
- Quality product is our priority. Keep an eye on product age and repackaging
- So fresh & so clean, clean! Assist with daily housekeeping and maintenance of the warehouse and other material handling equipment
- Ensure paperwork is completed appropriately and handled accurately
- We work fast and lift up to 50 lbs. of product safely and repetitively
- All hands on deck! You can expect to perform miscellaneous activities as directed by your manager to efficiently support the warehouse operation
- Eligible for full benefits package (Medical/Dental/Vision), 401(k), vacation and holiday pay
What would success look like?
- Willingness to work in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Accurately build orders on a repetitive basis
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Follow appropriate food handling, safety, and sanitation standards
- Share in our purpose – to serve others, to pursue excellence, and to grow profitably
- Ability to operate a computer, a hand held inventory control device, and calculators
- Ability to read, speak, write and understand English and to perform basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
- Willingness to operate warehouse material handling equipment (i.e. forklifts, walk behind / riding pallet jacks)
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment while meeting productivity and quality expectations
- Proven history or ability to demonstrate safe and responsible behavior with a positive performance record (including attendance)
- Must be self-motivated, respectful, positive, team oriented and maintain a high degree of integrity
- Ability to lift approximately up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, kneel, stand, lift, and perform physical labor for multiple hours at a time
- Safely operate material handling equipment
- Ability to work in warehouse environment which may not be air conditioned
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
See Job Description