Food Service Lead Worker II, Cafe Evansdale - Student Life at West Virginia University
Posted in Restaurant - Food Service 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Morgantown, West Virginia
The Dining Services department in the Division of Student Life at West Virginia University is seeking applications for a Food Service Lead Worker II for Cafe Evansdale. The Food Service Lead Worker II is responsible for ensuring the completion of production and preparation of foods in Dining Services, as well as the supervision of staff members.
In order to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will:
- Oversee and train Food Service Workers and Student Employees.
- Maintain production schedule.
- Oversee operations in the absence of a supervisor or manager.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary workplace in accordance with county, state and federal regulations.
- Possess a knowledge of kitchen production techniques and the ability to use commercial kitchen equipment.
Pay Grade: 11
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- One (1) year of food preparation experience in a large-scale food service operation, including supervision
- Exceptional customer service skills