Motions Graphics Designer, 17 Snapchat Discover at THE HEARST CORPORATION
Posted in Design 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
The motion graphics designer will report in to the Creative Director of Hearst Digital Media and will work closely with designers and editors at 17 to provide imagery that furthers the story telling on Snapchat, as well as building brand standards. As Motion Designer, the ideal candidate will need to be reliable, quick and creative as this is a fast-paced digital environment.
- Work closely with the editorial team, photo and designers to deliver quality animations on time, with an emphasis on motion graphics and type animation
- Create real-time animations and sound design for Snapchat stories
- Able to handle multiple tasks at a time and comfortable with short deadlines
- Make sure files adhere to file specs and best practices
- Knowledge of pop culture, news and the latest trends in fashion, entertainment, design, and lifestyle
- Attention to detail
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field is preferred, strong design and typography skills required
- Strong understanding of graphic design software including Cinema 4D, After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator and Photoshop is required