Aerial Work Platform Product Manager at TVH
Posted in Automotive 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Olathe, Kansas
We are One. That’s the foundation of our company culture at TVH. We’re the worldwide leading supplier of quality replacement parts, safety equipment, and accessories for the material handling and industrial equipment industry and we’re growing our team!
We’re seeking a Market Intelligence Specialist who will be responsible for researching, planning and execution of projects to drive efficiency and profitability of our TVH materials sourcing. As the Market Intelligence Specialist you’ll be responsible for the development of markets including aerial work platforms and telehandlers. Essential functions for this role include:
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Conduct in-depth market, industry and competitive research and analysis in both domestic and international market to identify market trends and opportunities.
- Determine customer/market needs and wants through research, discussions with customers and/or suppliers, and review of various parts usage reports.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company’s product offering to offerings of competitors, monitoring competitor’s new product offerings and sell prices, and keeping current on all products available or forthcoming to the market within your segment(s).
- Work with Materials department to determine the necessity of a training schedule for Sales and/or Marketing on new product offering
- Work with Materials department to determine the necessity for Sales and/or Marketing to develop Literature, Catalog, Quick Reference Guides or any promotional material for new products
- Do market research within your business segment(s) to determine most popular makes and models of equipment and create RSPL (recommended spare parts list) and HOT parts lists to pass to Materials department for development by commodity
- Research opportunities within your segment(s) to add new programs from our existing supplier base as well as new supplier base. This will be passed to Materials to further research and set up these program
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare a month end report for management that includes, but is not limited to: status of projects in process or complete and future goals and objectives.
- Work with Materials, Sales and/or Marketing on products or special promotions
- Maintain working relations with various departments
- Be knowledgeable of the computer operating system in order to be efficient
- Quality products at competitive price
- On occasion, may be asked to attend industry trade show
- Some travel may be required to visit a supplier, customer, or other company location.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Two year or four year undergraduate degree preferred, but not required.
TVH offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, vacation and sick time, a retirement plan. And, if you need to take a quick break, take a lap around the TVH campus and earn points through our Wellness program. Take a virtual tour by clicking here. Don’t wait a minute longer. Apply today to join the TVH team.