Sales Specialist-Grow into Sales- Philadelphia at Medline
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dubois, Pennsylvania
Medline Industries, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Sales Specialist for the Clinical Services Division. This position will provide superior service and support to both our internal and external customers. We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working professional with excellent communications skills, the ability to establish relationships with clients and provide field support during product evaluations or conversions. This individual must have people skills with the ability to identify issues and propose solutions to provide superior clinical support.
This is an excellent opportunity for those interested in moving into a Field Sales position with Medline in the future.
Position is based out of Philadelphia.
The challenging responsibilities of the position include:
- Provides excellent service to clients by effectively responding to requests, inquires, suggestions, and/or concerns.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with key accounts RVP's and senior clinical staff.
- Develop customer retention service proposal through consultation with key clients.
- Manage account product formulary and introduce new technologies to improve margins.
- Provide on-site education on clinical programs, products and services.
- Identifies problem areas and recommends changes and solutions.
- Collaborates with the clinical team to evaluate policies and procedures related to patient care in specialty area.
- May visit patients and discusses specific problems with assigned nurses and physicians.
- Participate with development, revision, and implementation of patient education programs, materials, and resources in specialty area.
- Provides, coordinates, and teaches workshops and classes on continence management, skin care patient handling and DVT products.
- Studies regulatory changes in specialty area and seeks additional knowledge to become an expert.
- Supports sales force during clinical product evaluations, conversions and follow-ups.
- Represents Medline Clinical Services Division by making presentations and participating in forums, committees, and professional associations
- Style which exhibits maturity, high energy, sensitivity, team work, and the ability to relate to wide variety of professionals.
- Strong troubleshooting skills with ability to research and identify problems and implement creative problem-solving solutions.
- Strong communication skills with ability to overcome objections and gain customer acceptance.
- Solid organizational and interpersonal with a proven track record of making sound decisions.
- Bachelor's degree.
Relevant Work Experience
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service or sales experience.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels.
- Willing to travel nationally overnight 3-5 days a week (75% travel)
- Desire to eventually move into a sales position in the future is a plus
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong problem solving abilities and ability to work independently
- Roll-Up the Sleeves Attitude, Amazing Work Ethic, Passion, and Reliability