Distribution Associate - Sanford FL at Bimbo Bakeries USA
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Sanford, Florida
Distribution Associate - Sanford FL
Employment Type: Regular
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold , Brownberry or Oroweat bread* A Thomas English muffin or bagel* Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee , Entenmann s or Marinela cake or donut* If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world s largest baking company with operations in 22 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA employs 21,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
The Distribution Associate duties include, but are not limited to:
* Facilitates the coordination of activities relating to the Depot s daily operations.
* Responsible for all Product Accountability for the depot.
* Responsible for ensuring that all claims, transfers and inventories are accurately input into the computer on a daily basis.
* Responsible for the stacking trays/dollies, repositioning empty racks and clean up of warehouse area, maintaining a safe working
Environment. * Responsible for the checking in all the returns from the routes and input into the computer.
* Checking all loads to ensure accuracy prior to the I/O s arrival
* High school diploma or equivalent
* At least 6 months warehouse experience preferred
* Ability to quickly perform basic mathematical computation
* Eye-hand-foot coordination essential
* Ability to stoop, bend and reach in order to maintain the housekeeping of the depot.
* Ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.