Senior Associate - Business Consulting at Infosys
Posted in Consultant 18 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 199,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Management Consulting Services
SENIOR CONSULTANT – BUSINESS CONSULTING (FS EI)
- Main focus will be on Project Execution and Delivery, Client Management, Team Development, Firm Building Activities and Thought Leadership
- Independently lead work-streams in Information and Data Management projects (2-4 years of experience)
- Works with projects leads to structure work-stream approaches. Develop deliverables game-plan and structure supporting data collection. Drive overall effort towards exceeding expectations on the completion of work-stream level milestones and schedules (2-4 years of experience)
- Experience with leading and supervising independent work-streams – mobilizing and planning work effort, managing small teams in information management strategy & blueprint design, business requirements documentation, functional design documentation, process design flows, prototyping, piloting solutions (2-4 years of experience)
- Support the sales approach by assisting Senior Principals and Partners in creation and delivery of components or material for client pitch and proposals, contributing towards solution development and sales campaigns.
- Being able to mentor, coach, and develop analysts. Actively participate in firm level initiatives around hiring, training and coaching. Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with ability to develop and nurture relationships within the consulting organization.
- Participate in aspects of project planning - Ability to independently organize, develop work-stream plans, develop and write high quality deliverables.
- Be able to confidently interact with clients within both Lines of Business (Managers, Directors, VP’s & SVP’s) – Banking, Capital Markets, Asset Management Companies) as well as IT (VP’s, Directors, Managers) during regular project activities.
- Should have excellent client relationship management, consulting mindset and presence, strong verbal, written and inter-personal communication skills. Be able to facilitate and lead client workshops, meetings and make effective presentations.
- Develop independent thought leadership and ideas that focus on the impact of “information management, data and analytics” trends on client’s functional areas, identifying specific use cases and stay current with best practices in the industry.
- Actively participate in defining relevant consulting offers and solutions, training on solutions, market offerings and client pitches
- Working knowledge of Financial Services Industry, Trends and Practices - within Banking, Capital Markets, Asset Management, Cards and Payments
- Relevant project experience with specialization in: Information Management, Data Management, Business Intelligence, Reporting, Dashboards, Data Visualization Data Governance, Big Data and Analytics, Master Data Management
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- 5 + years of relevant work experience with three years of experience in comparable consulting services.
- Ability to travel 4 days a week to multiple local, state and national client locations.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Approximately 5+ or more years combined financial services industry and consulting experience (within North America )
- Minimum 5 years’ experience leading projects and transformation initiatives in business, operation and technology to the Global Fortune 500
- Locations : West Coast – SFO, LA East Coast – Boston, Charlotte, Atlanta, NYC Other Cities – Chicago, Dallas
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin