Central Field Service Coordinator at Nabors
Posted in Construction 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Houston, Texas
Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further.... We are probing for individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable and are ready to work in a fast paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
• About Nabors
Nabors Industries owns and operates the world's largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the U.S. and multiple international markets. Nabors also provides innovative drilling technology, directional drilling operations and drilling instrumentation and software. Through its various subsidiaries, Nabors manufactures and sells top drives, catwalks, wrenches, drawworks and other drilling related equipment which are installed on both onshore and offshore drilling rigs.
• Nabors Drilling Solutions is an oil and gas service company and a division of Nabors Drilling Technologies USA, Inc. With offices in Alaska, North Dakota, North East, Wyoming, East/South/and West Texas, we are positioned to service both the North American and International marketplaces. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding and looking for a qualified Central Field Service Coordinator.
Central Field Service Coordinator is responsible for executing daily work plan, and provide field operations support. This person will create reports and update senior management on status of current operational plans and escalate concerns when necessary..
• Maintain daily unscheduled work logs, and rig times availability for service work
• Execute daily work plan by dispatching field technicians, and communicating job status to customer
• Perform as active field coordinator on weekends and/or night time
• Document shift activity, and handover to relief employee
• Review parts requirements for jobs, and work with parts sales representatives to expedite requests
• Update field service software as required to capture up to date job status
• Audit field service documentation, such as service reports, and safety documentation to ensure complete and accurate reporting
• Dispatch third party vendors as needed
• Ensure myMaintenance completed work orders are processed accurately
• Work as a liaison with procurement to resolve PO discrepancies
• Escalate customer and/or field technicians requests as needed
• Tracks journey management for field technicians
• Deliver Planned vs. Actual reporting, along with other reporting to measure key performance indicators
• Coordinates with RIGLINE to troubleshoot issues remotely
• Other duties as required
• 1-2 years coordinating work in a customer service related industry
• Strong computer skills in order to learn quickly and utilize the company based inventory software
• Excellent ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to interact with internal and external customers and suppliers
• Strong communication skills, in both verbal and written forms
• PC skills in word processing and spreadsheets
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to understand the customer needs and specify requirements
• Flexibility to solve different types of challenges
• Basic understanding of drilling rig equipment
ESSENTIAL SKILLS /PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
• Ability to perform essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodations
• Attention span to stay alert and attentive for up to 12 hour shift while performing sometimes repetitive and monotonous tasks
• Ability to receive and give verbal and written instructions
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision