Materials Planning Specialist at ClosetMaid
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Ocala, Florida
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- This person will be assigned a group of items and be responsible for planning those items for the entire company. This includes signaling when to produce and how much, and where to send the material.
- Responsible for administering Ultriva (replenishment tool) for the assigned items. This includes keeping lead and transit times are updated and ensuring the system is reconciled.
- Analyze stock-outs and perform root-cause analysis when a stock-out occurs.
- Develop a cadence and standard process to assess plant and distribution center on-time-delivery.
- In addition to responding to Ultriva signals, the position will also need to respond to special events- new product releases, promotional events, etc.
- Some travel may be required.
- 4 year degree and 1-2 years related experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Background in data mining, statistical analysis, marketing research, and/or quantitative problem solving is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office including proficiency with MicroSoft Excel (lookups, pivot tables, forecasting functions, macros, etc.) is required.
- Must be strong at solving problems
- Solid work ethic in terms of having a sense of urgency and ownership of projects
- Candidate must have strong desire to learn and have great attention to detail.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Preferably Engineering/Finance/Math/Business Management Graduate or relevant
- Prior data entry experience on personal computers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Combination of education and experience may substitute